How To Check Instant Scratch Its NSW Lotto Australia Results At Once And Get The Prize?
Instant Scratch Its is Lotto Australian official play instant scratchies instant win games online. These instant scratchies cost from as low as AUD$1 and as high as AUS$20. The ticket cost is according to the theme and the game to play which you can buy by making a deposit to your lotto account. Also to play instant Scratch its games the rules may vary according to the game. For this you need to check the Instant scratch its ticket that you are out to play and read the rules of the game printed at the backside of the ticket that you have purchased.
Instant Scratch Its can be played either online at the Lott online casino site or buy at the lottery store near you or also play using the Lott app which is the official lottery app in Australia to play lottery games.
Here find easy ways to check Instant Scratch Its results at once
1. Check your Instant Scratch Its Ticket at your nearest Retailer. Click here to find your nearest lottery retailer.
2. Check your lotto ticket online. The latest results for most of their games are generally available on the day of draw by 9:00pm (AEST) or 9:45pm (AEST) for Set for Life. Dividends for each game are updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw excluding The Pools and Lucky Lotteries.
3. You can also check your tickets purchased in-store to see if you’re a winner as well as search previous draw results.
4.Also find the list of winners.
5. Though Instant Scratch Its draw results are not shown on TV but you can watch other lotto draws like Saturday Lotto, Monday & Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto and Powerball draws can be seen on 7TWO at approximately 8:30pm AEST on the night of the official draw.
Set for Life results for each daily draw can be seen on Channel 7 and 7TWO at approximately 9:45pm AEST every night.
6. Instant Scratch Its results can also be checked with the Lott App. To check the result all you need is download the lotto app and install on your smartphone. Next scan your ticket with the app using your camera and find the Australian lottery results as well as Instant Scratch Its result on iPhone or Android anywhere and anytime of the day.
At the lottery store also you can scan your tickets on the vending machine and see if you have won or not.
7. You can also check your lottery and Instant Scratch-Its tickets using the self-service checker in-store, or your friendly retailer can check them for you at the counter – for smaller prizes they can also pay out your winnings on the spot.
8. The Lotto results can also be checked on your email if you have subscribed to the Lott official lottery site. They will send your lottery results straight to your inbox and see if you have won the Instant Scratch Its game or not. You can subscribe to their mails at the lottery site also by heading to My Settings section of your account.
9. The other way is to become a players club member of the Lott site online and get the results of Instant Scratch Its tickets at once. If you win a Division 1, Jackpot or 1st Prize they will call you personally with the good news, as well as send you notifications via email whenever you have a win.
Being a club member you can have your unclaimed prizes won in-store paid directly into your bank account or online account, plus every time your card is scanned in-store they’ll let you know if you have any unclaimed prizes.
10. Check at various other lottery online sites that produce results in seconds.
How to collect your Instant Scratch-Its prize?
You can collect your Instant Scratchie Prizes in these ways:
- Collect by Post
- Collect in Store
- Collect in person
- Collect at Head office of the Lott
You can claim your wins and prizes by regular postal mail
To claim your wins and prizes by postal mail you need to first fill the prize claim form and mention where you bought the ticket or your nearest retail outlet of purchase. Also mention the Instant Scratch its game code and ticket validation barcode number which you can easily find at the Instant scratch its tickets.
Note that the prize claim form needs to be from the state where you have played the lotto game. Like the Golden Casket Prize claim form, MSW lotteries, Tatts Lottery, SA Lotteries and so forth.
Note that if it has been 12 months or more from the last draw of the ticket and your prize is not claimed you will need to fill the Ex Gratia Statutory Declaration Form
Once you have filled the form you will put it in an envelope along with your original winning ticket (keep copies of ticket for your records) and affix the required postage stamp and mail it to the address shown in the claim form.
Your wins are paid in 10 days of the receipt of prize claim form.
To claim a prize in-store
You also have the option to claim a prize in store and this is an option for those players who have purchased their tickets in-store.
Certainly, there are in-Store Prize Claim Limits.
- Prizes of up to $1500 can be claimed at any Golden Casket or Tatts retail outlet in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and the Northern Territory. Some outlets at their own discretion may pay prizes higher than this amount, so give them a call before visiting.
- Prizes up to $1000 can be claimed at any NSW Lotteries retail outlet in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
- Prizes of up to $500 can be claimed at any SA Lotteries retail outlet. Prizes between $500 and $5000 can be also be claimed in-store at the retailer’s discretion.
Note that a Division 1 Prize, Set for Life 1st Prize, Lucky Lotteries Jackpot or 1st Prize, Keno Spot 9 and Spot 10 Prize (SA Lotteries only) can only be claimed either in-person at one of our Head offices or by Post.
To claim a prize in-store that has not been registered with any of the membership programs, simply present your winning ticket in-store.
To Claim Registered Prizes In-Store the members of Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club programs prize protection means your prizes are always safe.
Simply present your Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club Card and your winning registered ticket in-store to claim your prize. If you forget to claim a prize (excluding high-value wins) the lott will automatically pay your prizes to you.
To claim a prize at Head Office
Also if you’ve had a win greater than lotteries in-store prize claim limits, or have won a top prize, you can claim your prize in person at the Head Office applicable to where your ticket was purchased:
- Queensland visit Golden Casket: 87 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba
- New South Wales visit NSW Lotteries: 1 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park
- Victoria visit Tatts: 5 Bowen Crescent, Melbourne
- South Australia visit SA Lotteries: 188 Richmond Road, Marleston
Your prize payment should be processed and paid within 10 working days of receipt of your claim form by NSW Lotteries.
Claim Prizes in person
You can claim prizes in person, Depending upon the value of the prize, claims can be made in person at your nearest NSW Lotteries retail outlet or at Lotto Head Office:
NSW Lotteries Head Office
1 Figtree Drive
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK NSW 2127
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
To collect your prize in person you will need:
- The original lottery or Instant Scratch-Its ticket. If you are claiming an Instant Scratch-Its prize, complete your name, address and signature on the back of the ticket.
- Signature identification such as a Drivers Licence or Passport.
- For registered lottery entries, the Players Club card to which the ticket is registered.
If claiming all or part of a prize from a winning lotto ticket which is registered to a Players Club card on someone else’s behalf, you will also need a signed letter of authorisation and signature identification for the claimant and the registered player(s).
Even though lottery games and Instant Scratch-Its can be purchased in multiple states within Australia, prizes can only be claimed within the State in which the entry was originally purchased. Instant Scratch-Its tickets conducted by Golden Casket can be claimed in Queensland, Tasmania or the Northern Territory.
Remember to write your name, address, postcode, telephone number and signature on the back of your winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket.
Also note that Instant Scratch-Its prizes must be collected within six years after the relevant Instant Scratch-Its Game Closure date. If you hold a winning ticket that cannot be validated by the lottery system, simply complete the Prize Claim Form and follow the instructions.
You can finally contact by Calling at 131 868 the friendly Customer Support team available Monday to Sunday from 8:00am to 9:00pm AEST for online enquiries. Or call at if you from outside Australia and wish to know the results at +61 7 3877 1000 or even email them at email@example.com
“I thought something bad had happened, but he looked up at me and he said ‘I think we’ve f***ing won!’.— the Lott (@theLott) August 31, 2020
STORY: https://t.co/JQN17vgZBt #instantscratchits #celebratorydinner #travel #mortgage #winningfeeling #retail via @theLott