How to check Instant Scratch Its NSW Lotto Australia results at once and get the prize?
Instant Scratch Its is Lotto Australian official play instant scratchies games online. These instant scratchies cost from as low as AUD$1 and as high as AUS$20. The ticket cost is according to the theme and the game to play. Also the play instructions vary with each Instant Scratch-Its game. To find out how to play a specific ticket, check the back of the ticket that you have purchased.
You can play either online at the Lott online casino site or buy at your nearest NSW Lotteries retail outlet and enjoy the thrill of playing for a chance to win cash prizes.
Here find easy ways to check Instant Scratch Its NSW Lotto Australia results at once
1. Check your Instant Scratch Its Ticket at your nearest Retailer. Click here to find your nearest lottery retailer.
2. Check your lotto ticket online. The latest results for most of their games are generally available on the day of draw by 9:00pm (AEST) or 9:45pm (AEST) for Set for Life. Dividends for each game are updated following the draw and are generally available on the morning following the draw excluding The Pools and Lucky Lotteries.
3. You can also check your tickets purchased in-store to see if you’re a winner as well as search previous draw results.
5. Though Instant Scratch Its draw results are not shown on TV but you can watch other lotto draws like Saturday Lotto, Monday & Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto and Powerball draws can be seen on 7TWO at approximately 8:30pm AEST on the night of the official draw.
Set for Life results for each daily draw can be seen on Channel 7 and 7TWO at approximately 9:45pm AEST every night.
6. You can check your Instant Scratch Its results with the Lott App. All you need is to Scan your ticket with the Lott App Access lotto results anywhere, anytime with the Lott App for iOS and Android.
Also Scan your tickets purchased in-store to see if you’re a winner or Locate the Lott store nearest to you.
7. You can also check your lottery and Instant Scratch-Its tickets using the self-service checker in-store, or your friendly retailer can check them for you at the counter – for smaller prizes they can also pay out your winnings on the spot.
8. You can get lotto results straight to your inbox if you have an online account with the Lott you can subscribe to results emails for all of their lottery games including Instant Scratch Its within the My Settings section of your account.
9. If you’re a Players Club member at the Lott online then also you can get your Instant Scratch its results at once . If you win a Division 1, Jackpot or 1st Prize they will call you personally with the good news, as well as send you notifications via email whenever you have a win.
Being a club member you can have your unclaimed prizes won in-store paid directly into your bank account or online account, plus every time your card is scanned in-store they’ll let you know if you have any unclaimed prizes.
10. Check at various other lottery online sites that produce results in seconds.
How to collect your Instant Scratch-Its prize?
Prizes up to and including $1,000 can be claimed at any NSW Lotteries retail outlet that sells Instant Scratch-Its tickets by presenting your winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket.
For prizes over $1000 simply complete the Prize Claim Form and enclose the winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket, remembering to keep copies for your own records. Affix a postage stamp and mail to: ADMINISTRATION PO Box 6687 SILVERWATER NSW 2128
Your prize payment should be processed and paid within 10 working days of receipt of your claim form by NSW Lotteries.
Even though lottery games and Instant Scratch-Its can be purchased in multiple states within Australia, prizes can only be claimed within the State in which the entry was originally purchased. Instant Scratch-Its tickets conducted by Golden Casket can be claimed in Queensland, Tasmania or the Northern Territory.
Remember to write your name, address, postcode, telephone number and signature on the back of your winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket.
Also note that Instant Scratch-Its prizes must be collected within six years after the relevant Instant Scratch-Its Game Closure date. If you hold a winning ticket that cannot be validated by the lottery system, simply complete the Prize Claim Form and follow the instructions.
You can finally contact by Calling at 131 868 the friendly Customer Support team available Monday to Sunday from 8:00am to 9:00pm AEST for online enquiries. Or call at if you from outside Australia and wish to know the results at +61 7 3877 1000 or even email them at email@example.com