Play online scratch cards at Lotto Go Australia
Lotto Go is a new online casino app that offers instant lotto types games and scratch cards that can be played with real AUD. Here you can play and bet even on the most popular and top lotto games like the legendary US Mega Millions and Powerball. You can win life-changing cash pay-outs in just a few taps!
Whether it’s slots, table games, or scratchcards that you’re into, discover this mighty casino with over 400 instant win games including Starburst, European Roulette, and Joker’s Jewels.
If you are worried about its legitimacy, then be all at ease as they are a brand of Annexio Limited, a leading provider of secondary lottery and lottery betting services. Annexio Limited is licensed and regulated by both the UK Gambling Commission and the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, who oversee all aspects of their business. Also they have offices in London, Jersey, Australia, and the Isle of Man.
Scratch card games at Lotto Go
There are over 60 scratch card games to play at this online site. This range of online scratchcards gives you a fun way to play to win cash prizes in an instant. Each game has its own distinct theme. The odds for all the scratchcards are indicated on each game as you browse through their Scratchcards page prior to making a purchase. You can view more information about the prize tiers for each game by tapping on the ‘Pay Tables’ link displayed on the top left-hand corner of each scratchcard game.
Some of the scratchies you can play are Mighty 40, Mega Love, Join Club Premium, Fruit Basket, Happy Life, Euro Gold lite, Doubel Chance, Stars and Stripes, Big Bucks, Disco Disco , Bonanza and many others. All the scratch cards are listed by Name, Price, Popular, Jackpot, Odds, and Discount. This makes easier for any player to find their choice of scratchie to play.
Each scratchcard offers a range of great cash prizes, ranging from small amounts right the way up to seriously life-changing amounts! For detailed information about how much you could win on each scratchcard, tap the ‘Pay Tables’ link on the Scratchcards page.
One important thing to note at this site is that Scratchcards that were awarded as part of a Bonus Promotion may be subject to a Maximum Win amount. You can find all the specific terms that apply to your awarded scratchcards within your Promotions area so ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of each Bonus that you claim.
If you’ve got Free Scratchcards through a promotion, they will be available to claim in your ‘Promotions’ area of the site. Any remaining Scratchcards you’ve have left to play can be be found either on the ‘Scratchcards’ page, or within the ‘My Games’ area.
If you win a prize when playing a scratchcard, you’ll be notified by a message on screen during the game. Winnings will be directly credited to your Cash Balance.
If you are playing scratchcards that were awarded as part of a Bonus Promotion (for example, ‘Deposit $10, get 10 Free Scratchcards’), any winnings on those scratchcards will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
Other games to play at Lotto Go are slots which are over 700 titles. Also enjoy over 30 live table games like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Wheel of Fortune and other love dealer games. Table games, Drop and win games and Instant win games are also available to play.
If you indulge in lottery betting then choosing your lucky numbers works in exactly the same way as playing a traditional lottery, but your numbers are used to place a bet on the outcome of your chosen game. If the numbers on your bet match those drawn in the lottery you’ve bet on, we pay you the same amount you’d have won if you’d played the official draw.
Here the prizes are paid out using a combination of dedicated cash reserves and guaranteed insurance-linked products for larger amounts. At LottoGo, you’ll get the opportunity to win huge cash prize amounts from wherever you are – whether that’s from the comfort of your own home, or on the move with their mobile app. Click here to download lotto go app now.
Few important points to note
- To get started Simply tap the ‘Log In/Register’ button at the top of any page and click ‘Register for a New Account’. If you don’t have an account, you’ll be prompted to register whenever you reach a ‘Checkout’ page. From there, you’ll just need to enter a few basic details.
- After signing in, head over to your Account Area by tapping the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen. Select “My Wallet” from the drop-down menu, then tap “Deposit”.
- You can use credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay and other modes of deposits here in real AUD.
- If your deposit method has expired and you have an active subscription, you’ll be required to update your deposit details before your next billing date to ensure that your numbers will still have the chance to win a prize!
- To update your deposit method, head over to your Account area by tapping the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen and selecting “My Wallet” from the drop-down menu. Then tap “Payment Details”.
- Subscribing with LottoGo is the easiest way to ensure you’re in with a chance to hit the jackpot! By opting to subscribe to your bet(s), the numbers you’ve chosen will be valid on all future draws of your selected game. You’ll never miss a draw, never lose a ‘ticket’, and caisno will automatically renew your bet on a weekly basis using your registered payment method. It’s simple, convenient, and hassle-free – and, if you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription at any time. The amount you will be charged for your subscription depends entirely on your original selection, and how many bets you’ve chosen to place.
- After signing in to LottoGo, simply tap the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen and choose “My Wallet” from the drop-down menu. From there, select “Withdraw Winnings”, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Lotto Go offers various bonus offers from time to time which you can avail
- You can contact their customer support if you find any issue with your withdrawal or gameplay.