What Is The Difference Between Instant Kiwi Online And Instant Kiwi In-Store Games?
Instant Kiwi online is the most popular instant scratchies to play in New Zealand. There are two ways to play Instant Kiwi:
● Instant Play, which is now called Instant Kiwi online. They are the same instant win games you know and love, they just have a new home.
● Instant Kiwi in-store where all your favourite scratchies can be bought in any Lotto shop.
There are more than 20 Instant Kiwi online games where you can win up to $100,000 in an instant. There are more than 20 Instant Kiwi scratchie to play in-store where you can win up to $250000 in an instant.
Instant Kiwi online
Instant Kiwi online has so many scratchies to play and the tickets range from $0.50 to NZ$10. The higher the cost of the ticket the more you win. You can play Instant Kiwi Online games if you are a fully registered MyLotto player and confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. To do this, you will need to complete a one-time age confirmation on MyLotto or the Lotto NZ App.
Instant Kiwi Online games can be played between 6.30 am – 10.10 pm daily. You need a WiFi or internet connection to play the online scratchies at the comfort of your home or office even with your mobile.
Before playing with real money all Instant Kiwi Online games have the option to ‘Try Now’. If you select ‘Try’, no money will be deducted from your account, and you will be given the chance to play a demo version of that Instant Kiwi Online game. As this game is a demo only, any prizes revealed will not be awarded to you.
Note that once you have bought the Instant Kiwi scratchie tickets online with real NZ you will not be refunded if you don’t play. As the outcome of an Instant Kiwi Online game is determined at the point of purchase, all sales are final. As a player, you are responsible for ensuring that your selection is correct before confirming your purchase. Thus purchases made in error cannot be refunded.
If you are unable to complete an Instant Kiwi Online ticket, for any reason, the ticket will be automatically completed on your behalf. This can take up to 45 minutes from the purchase time. You can view the outcome of any auto-completed ticket under ‘Tickets > Completed Tickets > Instant Play’.
The maximum spending limit for Instant Kiwi Online games is $50 a week. This is included in the total $150 weekly spending limit for MyLotto. You are also able to set your own lower spending limits by going to ‘Settings> Spending Limits’
If you have any problems contact Mylotto via 0800 695 6886 or email@example.com
Click here to know the full rules of Instant Kiwi online
How to play Instant Kiwi Online?
To play Instant Kiwi Online, the New Zealand Lottery offers an online platform called MyLotto where you can play various lottery games, including Instant Kiwi (scratchies). To play Instant Kiwi online in NZ, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the MyLotto website (https://mylotto.co.nz) using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one. Click on the “Join now” or “Register” button and provide the required information, including your personal details, contact information, and age verification.
- Once you have created an account and logged in, navigate to the Instant Kiwi section or search for the specific Instant Kiwi game you wish to play. You may find the available games listed under the “Instant Play” or “Scratchies” category.
- Select the Instant Kiwi game you want to play by clicking on its icon or title. The game details and ticket price will be displayed.
- Choose the number of tickets you want to purchase for that particular game. You may also have the option to select the ticket price, as some games offer different price ranges with varying prize amounts.
- Confirm your ticket selection and proceed to the payment section. MyLotto provides various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, online banking, and account balance top-up.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment. Ensure that you review and verify your ticket purchase details before finalizing the transaction.
- After your payment is successfully processed, you will receive a digital ticket for the Instant Kiwi game you selected. The ticket will be stored in your MyLotto account.
- To reveal the results of your online scratchie ticket, navigate to the “My Tickets” or “My Purchases” section on the MyLotto website. Find the specific Instant Kiwi game ticket and click on it to reveal the hidden symbols or numbers.
- If you win a prize, the winnings will be automatically credited to your MyLotto account. You can choose to withdraw the funds or use them for future ticket purchases.
Instant Kiwi in store
Instant Kiwi in-store has so many scratchies to play and the tickets range from $1 to NZ$10. You can play Instant Kiwi In-store games if you are 18 years of age or older by purchasing a ticket at any Lotto outlet. There are over 1,400 stores nationwide so wherever you are in New Zealand, it’s easy to be in to win instant games.
How to play Instant Kiwi In Store?
To play Instant Kiwi in-store in New Zealand, you can follow these steps:
- Locate a retail store that sells Instant Kiwi scratch cards. These stores can include supermarkets, convenience stores, newsagents, and dedicated lottery retailers. Look for signage or ask the store staff for assistance.
- Once you are at the store, find the display area where the Instant Kiwi scratch cards are kept. The cards are typically organized and displayed in a designated section or behind the counter.
- Choose the Instant Kiwi scratch card game you want to play. The cards will have different themes, prices, and potential prize amounts. The details and instructions for each game are usually printed on the front or back of the card.
- Pay for the selected Instant Kiwi scratch card at the checkout counter. The cost of each card will depend on the specific game and its associated prize structure. The cashier will provide you with the purchased card.
- Take the Instant Kiwi scratch card and find a suitable place to scratch it. The card will have a designated area that you need to scratch off to reveal hidden symbols or numbers. Use a coin or your fingernail to gently remove the scratch-off material and expose the hidden information.
- Scratch off all the necessary areas on the card to uncover the symbols or numbers based on the specific game rules. Follow the instructions printed on the card to determine if you have won a prize.
- If you win a prize, the card will usually have instructions on how to claim your winnings. Typically, small instant prizes can be claimed directly at the store where you purchased the card. For larger prizes, you may need to contact the New Zealand Lottery to arrange the claim process.
Remember to play responsibly and within your budget. It’s essential to be aware of the terms and conditions of the specific Instant Kiwi game you are playing and the prize claim deadlines.
What is the difference between Instant Kiwi online and Instant Kiwi in-store games?
The basic difference between Instant Kiwi online and Instant Kiwi in-store games is that Instant Kiwi online can be played online with mobile or PC wherever you want and Instant Kiwi in-store games you need to visit your nearest NZ lottery retailer to buy the ticket physically.
You have to confirm that you are 18 years of age to play Instant Kiwi games.
When playing Instant Kiwi online automatically confirm your age via mylotto.co.nz or enter one of the associated promotions, the following forms of ID are acceptable:
- Valid New Zealand driver license
- Valid New Zealand passport
To complete your one-time age confirmation, go to ‘Settings’ in your MyLotto account and enter your current New Zealand driver license number or valid New Zealand passport details to confirm your age. If you have already age-confirmed, it will say ‘Aged 18 or over: Confirmed’. You can call the Customer Support team on 0800 695 6886 if you are having trouble confirming your details.
If you don’t have a valid New Zealand driver license or valid New Zealand passport you can also confirm your age by emailing the Lotto NZ Customer Service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) a scanned copy of any of the following:
- Valid international passport
- Kiwi Access Card / HANZ 18+ card
Similarly, at the store, you need to show your iD proof and submit a copy to prove your gambling age in NZ.
Remember that while some Instant Kiwi games may have the same name and look similar across Instant Kiwi Online and In-store, they are played and claimed separately. They also have different prize pools.
Also, Instant Kiwi Online prizes (under $1,000) are automatically credited to a player’s MyLotto account. Players can withdraw their winnings by selecting ‘Settings > Withdraw funds’. Players can only redeem Instant Kiwi In-store prizes at a Lotto store.
Basic difference between online scratchies and offline scratchies to play
Online scratchie games and offline scratch card games are both forms of instant-win lottery games that involve scratching off a surface to reveal hidden symbols or numbers. While they share the same basic concept, there are several key differences between the two:
- Accessibility: Online scratchies can be played on various digital platforms such as websites and mobile apps, making them accessible anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. Offline scratch cards, on the other hand, are physical cards typically purchased from retail locations.
- Convenience: Online scratchies offer the convenience of being able to play without having to physically visit a store or carry around a physical card. They can be played instantly from the comfort of your own home or on the go. Offline scratch cards require you to purchase them from a physical location and scratch them manually.
- Variety and Options: Online scratchies often provide a wider range of game options, themes, and variations compared to offline scratch cards. Online platforms can offer numerous interactive features, animations, and additional gameplay elements, enhancing the overall gaming experience.
- Prizes and Payouts: Both online and offline scratch games can offer various prize amounts, but online scratchies may have larger jackpots or progressive prizes due to their wider player base and potentially higher ticket sales. Offline scratch cards typically have predetermined prize structures.
- Instant Results: The results of online scratchies are instantaneous. Once you scratch the digital surface, the outcome is revealed immediately on the screen. Offline scratch cards, on the other hand, require manual scratching, and you have to wait until you can physically see the hidden symbols to determine if you’ve won.
- Social Interaction: Offline scratch cards may provide a more social aspect as you can physically share and compare your cards with friends or family. Online scratchies often have social features integrated, allowing players to compete against others, share their wins on social media, or participate in online communities related to the games.
It’s worth noting that the availability and regulations surrounding online scratchies may vary depending on your location. Additionally, while offline scratch cards require physical purchases, they can also be subject to limitations based on local laws and availability.
Whether you play Instant Kiwi at the store or online, doesn’t make a difference in the prize you win.