How To Claim Instant Scratchie Prize In Western Australia?
Western Australia Instant Scratchies are wonderful. You can play Instant Scratchies in Western Australia at the lotterywest official lotto site. The scratch cards range from $1 to $20.
- $1 and $2 games are fun, easy and quick to play – great if you’ve only got a few spare moments to try your luck at cash prizes up to $20,000.
- $3 games take a little longer, like their ever-popular Word Play ticket. Simply scratch to reveal each letter, then match that letter wherever it appears in the Word Play panel(s) to make three or more complete words.
- $5 games offer a wide variety of game styles, all with the chance to win up to $100,000 cash. These light gaming style tickets (such as Roulette, Poker and Blackjack) offer great returns and a bit of a challenge. Also, there is a “time out” $5 Word Play that offers the same great mechanic as the popular $3 Word Play with even more play value. In addition to these, other multiple-panel games are on offer at various times throughout the year to offer a fun and easy play mechanic with great cash prizes to be won.
- $10 games offer fantastic value with great odds, high prize payouts and the biggest top prize offering of up to $300,000.
- $20 games are Lottery West premium tickets and are packed with play value. These games are simple to play, offer a large prize pool, have great odds of winning and multiple top prizes.
How To Play And Win Instant Scratchie In Western Australia?
For some Scratch’n’Win games, you need to match three dollar amounts or symbols in each game panel. Other games have a lucky number mechanic where you require only one number match to win. There are also Word Play and Bingo as well as many other different games. You need to read the play instructions carefully to check the rules for each game.
If you’re not sure if your ticket is a winner, you can check it using the ticket checker at any Lotterywest store, or ask your local retailer to check the ticket for you. They’ll scan the ticket barcode on the terminal, which will instantly advise if your ticket is a winner. If the retailer doesn’t have a terminal they can ring Lotterywest to verify your win.
Remember you cannot play Instant Scratchie in Western Australia online and all these scratch card tickets can be bought at the nearest lottery store.
All Scratch’n’Win tickets are computer generated and printed under strict security conditions. Each ticket in each game is unique. The printing process ensures that no ticket can be tampered with, altered or mistreated in any way to reveal the game underneath. The latex is also designed to disintegrate on scratching to retain the integrity of each ticket.
“I looked at the ticket and started shouting ‘are you for real?’.” ?— Lotterywest (@lotterywest) July 22, 2020
Those are the words of a Bunbury man who discovered his Scratch’n’Win ticket from Dream 2 Day was worth $100k!
#SupportLocal #PlayforWA #Lotterywest #scratchies pic.twitter.com/F8za8QIwTz
How To Claim Instant Scratchie Prize In Western Australia?
If you win then obviously you need to claim your Instant Scratchie prize in Western Australia.
The prizes may range from few dollars to a million dollars and like any lottery game there are certain ways to claim Instant Scratchie prizes.
- If you have won upto $500 then you can claim your wins from any nearest Lotterywest store. For online, self-serve kiosk or app purchases, your winnings will be paid directly into your e-wallet or nominated financial account.
- Winning over $500 then you need to visit Lotterywest Head Office during office hours, or by submitting your original ticket with a prize claim form by post. If you attend Lotterywest Head Office, Lotterywest can pay up to $10,000 via EFTPOS. Alternatively, prizes can be paid directly into your bank account when you provide your BSB and account number.
- No prizes are paid in cash. All Scratch’n’Win prizes of $5,000 or more can only be claimed at Lotterywest Head Office in Subiaco during office hours.
Note that you make sure you read the play instructions on the back of the ticket to check for each game. This will help you identify if you’re a winner! If you’re not sure if your ticket has won a prize, you can visit in-store to use a ticket checker or ask the retailer to check for you. Your retailer will scan the ticket barcode, which will instantly advise if your ticket is a winner. All Scratch’n’Win prizes of $5,000 or more are subject to a 14 day validation period.
If there are any unclaimed prizes they are returned to the WA community through Lotterywest grants.
If you’re unable to visit a Lotterywest store or Lotterywest Head Office to collect a prize, please print out and complete the claim form and post it with the original ticket/s to: Lotterywest Head Office, Locked Bag 66, SUBIACO WA 6904. We recommend you keep a scanned copy or photograph of your ticket along with a copy of your prize claim form until your claim has been processed.
For all the lottery games in WA they are subject to the extended prize claim period in relation to COVID-19, you will have 12 months from the date of the draw to claim your prize. You can check Prize claim periods for Scratch’n’Win games are available on their website here.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Lottery west has made some temporary changes to theeir prize claim period for some ticket purchases to give you more time and options to claim your prize. Tickets for Monday and Wednesday Lotto, OZ Lotto, Powerball, Saturday Lotto, Cash 3 and Set For Life where the draw took place between 15 March 2020 and 15 March 2021 have an extended prize claim period of 24 months from the date of the draw. To claim your prize, as said above you can visit a Lotterywest retailer or submit a prize claim form with your original ticket to Lotterywest within 24 months of the date of draw.
Finally, remember that prizes may be claimed in all Scratch’n’Win games for up to 12 months from the date the last book of tickets was issued from Lotterywest for sale. Prizes may not be claimed after the expiry date. In accordance with the Lotteries Commission Act any unclaimed prize money is distributed to WA community organizations via Lotterywest’s Direct Grants Program.
To find out how much time you’ve got left to claim your prize, refer to the prize expiry table to see if expiry date has been set.
In case of any query you can call at133 777 or write to email@example.com